Sunday, August 13, 2006

Very good music you should all download:

Katie Melua (bluesy jazz)
Neverending White Light (ethereal but in a alternative rock way)
Panic! At the Disco (Just plain entertaining, sort like the killers but with more bounce and fun lyrics.)
Goldfrapp (electronic soulful beats)

What I've been listening to non-stop for the past week...
Just thought I'd share...

What I really want to get a hold of is the Supreme Beings of Leisure, remember the one Janet bought? Come to think it she bought a lot of interesting stuff... Avalanches, Sigor Ros, Ours, and that weird music that's in style now... She was way waaaay ahead of her time... very Janet... I should e-mail her...

I'm in lab right now, working, sitting in an extremely quiet, deserted room listening to the curious george soundtrack on head phones.... I should have brought some speakers....

7 Comments:

Blogger Shady said...

hello sebeel, hiya doin?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

i can't believe you are working on a sunday...what a work-a-holic..

8:51 PM  
Blogger Shady said...

wow, is everyone online! I'm so ready to go home... my san diego home that is... (not that I don't miss you saba.. ahhhhhh. me being cheesy... )

9:26 PM  
Blogger Shady said...

grace, post a new blog! have you gone booking??? (just learned that word...)

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booking?? You learned that from me...
Bring your crazy loud speakers in so we can blast music until DG complains.
We're gonna run 6 miles today... non-stop... you better drink lots of coffee and... B vitamin complex... for anti-depression

5:07 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

yeah shayda go ahead and explain go saba what it is...i'm curious as to what you say...heh heh...

9:41 PM  
Blogger Shady said...

sigh...

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home