Monday, July 24, 2006

I LOVE FROSTING. The sweet buttercreme frosting that you find on wedding cake makes my mouth water. I'm not talking about the frosting made from whipping creamy or egg white, but the thick creamy texture that coats your tongue and smoothes out into a sweet heavenly butter glaze. The rich sweet taste with tiny granules of fine sugar is absolutely perfect. I could lick frosting off a spoon night and day. Those frosting flowers on cakes that everyone throws away, those delicious frosting decorations on top of the birthday cakes just make my taste buds reach thee O. So that's why I titled this blog just frosting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

HAHAHA shada! u silly girl...u r so funny... =D

10:08 PM  
Blogger Shady said...

gracygrl, you are my first commentor. You totally deserve a prize!! And I know the perfect thing! I'll e-mail you his number.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Camstah said...

oh shaydy, this is so you. i like the title.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home