Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I was watching Jill Scott on Block Party, this Dave Chappelle (or however you spell his name) movie, and her music is so sexy... Its like this big black woman singing the most intense, explicit, sexual lyrics ever. And its not raunchy either, its sounds powerful (yes, I said powerful, no, I don't have my fist raised, and for you dirty minded people, I am sooo not going there) ... I want to download her first album, which I used to do my groove (I can't believe I just typed groove) in Powell bookstacks doing problems for my communications prof who apparently sleeps with his students!!! (he graduated from MIT and is married with a kid or possibly kids now... does that make it better or worse? those skanky mit people!!! ) I'm actually considering buying her cd (OMG, no!) But I'll wait a while... AND WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO POST THE NEW JEWEL... I've been waiting and waiting, and how much more am I supposed to wait????
There is so much I can say about today, but I'm not. Well, maybe I will , but it will be in code. Encrypted an' sh*t. Yo, me bein' all gangsta an' shiite (which sounds like the muslim sect, no?) Can you imaging me with a gangtsa accent? What if instead of saying 'like', I said something else, like 'fo sho'. Okay, that's what I'm going to do. I'm making a cross my heart, poke me finger, wham bam pancake slam, shiver me (and your) timbers, yo ho ho, and one more ho dying vow that tomorrow I am going to squeeze in a 'fo sho' and see if anyone notices (ie, if anyone, ANYONE, has read me blog....)

4 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

hey shady mady, go to www.sitemeter.com to get the tracker...

12:00 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

btw, i dont like jill scott...

btw #2 have u been drinking again??? hahaha...jk... ;)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Shady said...

yes, I had lots of yogurt soju.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Camstah said...

"if anyone has read me blog"
looks like the pirate thing really got to you

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home