Monday, July 31, 2006

I bought this Naked Juice Energy drink. (Its the kind you don't take home to mother.)
It has:
190 mg of green tea extract.
380 mg of guarana.
and a bunch of other additives that are "naturally" additivitily added.
(I have refrained from typing the specific names of the additiviosities for fear of being sucked into their "naturally" precocious
"natural" nakedness.)
The green tea and guadalahara are the two "natural" sources of caffeine.
As for the sugars in the drink, they are found "naturally" in the fruit.
(I am not sure if that is a statement of fact, such as, there is sugar in fruit. Or, the sugar in the drink can also be found in fruit.)
For fruit, this drink "naturally" has:
16 strawberries
1/2 kiwi
2 apples
& hint of banana.
(gosh, darn it, aren't they so helpful and precise.)
As I sit behind my behemoth of a Mac computer monitor,
I find myself feeling oddly peaceful knowing that I have consumed:
1/2 bushel of "naturally" slutty fruit
and
some
drugs.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oddly peaceful... because I was not in the room...

BTW... don't break my new phone!!!!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop commenting yourself shayda...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

hey u deleted your posting with those gay dudes

8:37 PM  
Blogger Shady said...

it was only a special limited edition post...

10:50 PM  
Blogger Shady said...

just for saba and you.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha that was fun.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home