Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I wish people would be more straight forward. Not rude. Not blunt and untactful (Saba) but honest. Life would be much simpler. Easier. But then again, maybe you don't want to always tell the truth. In that case you would be consciously deceiving someone, be it for their or your own good. Net wise, it all sums and averages out to be not good for anyone. I believe that the truth is like a vaccine. The first time you hear it, you might see red or blue, get a little sick and down, but then you're safe for the home stretch. And that is well worth a little pain.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

untactful! how dare you!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree (not about the tactless-whatever, just the honesty bit).

10:48 AM  
Blogger Shady said...

Sebeel, are you poopie! I know its you!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

hi shayda...i think you should bake us a yummy cake...your blog name makes me so hungry...

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home