Saturday, August 19, 2006

I feel guilty. Slightly regretful. But its a good kind of regret. (Deos such a thing even exist?) I'm glad I did it, and it was most definitely fun, but my god (your god, everyone's god) did I have to buy so many! I bought five pairs of Charles David shoes!! FIVE! They are all stacked up in my closet and I'm still thinking that I should have bought that other pair I liked. Its just that they were soooooooo cheap. Charles David cheap. And now I'm in denial. If my statement doesn't come then I don't owe anything. Yes, my name is Shayda and I am a Charles David-holic (at least when they have a 70% off sale). I'm afraid of checking my credit card bill for September. That and all the other stuff I bought this month. A digital camera, REI, j.crew, amazon... Yes, I've stuck my hand in the cookie jar one to many times this month, and then force fed them to poor defenseless practicality before beating him into a bloody unconscious pulp. But I'm not worried, I have a brilliant plan to balance everything out. I'm not buying food* for the next three months. Its genius. I spend more on food* than on shopping, and if I cut one out, then VISA and Discover will reach a nice equilibrium. I feel like the flying Dutchman, except I rape and pillage Westfield malls** Or maybe its the other way around.... (Thank god I already bought chocolate since I'm not buying anymore food* starting today.)

NOTE: To anyone who has not tried the Harry & David Moose Crunch. It. Is. To die for. So GOOD. My favorite. And also chocolate bing cherries. And the truffles.

*Excludes fruits, that i give myself permission to buy.
**People not included.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

oh...my...god...u r nuts!!! hahaha...btw, post some pics of your new shoes with your new digital camera...i want to see =)

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home