Thursday, July 05, 2007

I decided to do a post. Its been a long while since I've written anything new...
So, lets see. I have a new roommate. Diana finally moved out. And even after moving out, she's still causing problems (about cleaning the carpet, furniture, and paying June bills, etc). We have a new roommate. Her name is Julia, and she's a very anal chinesey girl. Extremely uptight, like she has a baseball bat stuck up her ass. She really pissed me off when she moved in, but unexpectedly she called me later in the evening to apologize for being a bitch. I graciously accepted. I hope she will be a fine from now on because I don't anticipate anymore complications. She's also young, or I should say, younger (than me and Vanessa - my other roommate). I'm guessing 22? She just graduated from UCLA with a BS in Aero-engineering, and she found a job here at a plane company. Enough about the roommates. Let's talk about me! Yesterday, I decided to be very Amermican since it was Fourth of July. So I had a hamburger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake from red robbin. The milkshake was huge. And cost only $4. So cheap. So Good. Real vanilla ice cream with fudge blended just enough so that there are still chunks of ice cream and fudge. So thick and creamy. (please don't go there, ladies) I felt so american and patriotic after the lunch. If I had anymore sugar, I might even consider supporting the war. And how much more American can you get than that?!! The rest of day, I chilled around the beach till the fireworks started. Now I'm at lab, waiting for Sujata to come so we can have lunch. But it seems that she's been consumed into the bowels of the microscope room. I think the people in her lab don't like me, but that's another story. I sit here, in my cozy (claustraphobic office), going through files and files of sensor data, eating these amazing oatmeal walnut date cookies, that were made by me!!! They are very delicious! Thank you to myself.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as the delicious oatmeal cookie you are eating, i would like to thank you for making me. i really am delicious.
and isn't it interesting that you talk about your roommates on here, when they could potentially read about it? as a cookie, i would advise a change in wording perhaps.
also, that milkshake was not as delicious as me.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, one more comment from the cookie: it's AmerICAN, and amermican. sounds too close to armenian. okay, i have to go be delicious now.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, just in case you were wondering which bit of wording i thought you might want to change (as i'm sure you were) perhaps the "anal chinesey girl" and "baseball bat stuck up her ass" parts are worthy of review.
and yes, i'm still quite tasty.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

wow shayda u actually blogged! welcome back!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granted, this really partly because there is generally very little closeness or intimacy between two paid performers, and therefore the nature of an sizegenetics film set -- weird lighting, multiple cameras pointing at you, creepy directors barking orders, etc. -- is not totally the best conducive to complete, uninhibited pleasure. With that said, if massive penises were truly magical pleasure rods that could make any woman thrash uncontrollably with little effort, it stands to reason that these female stars in sizegenetics films wouldn't need try so hard to appear like they were enjoying the experience.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home