Friday, April 27, 2007

oooh.....i bought a new friend....it's called "The Rabbit"....i likey a lot. not getting much research done, but i'm really enjoying grad school. in my room. with my "rabbit".
i broke up with the werewolf-midget bf...no no, don't cry for me argentina, he was kind of a jerk....and he shed all over the apartment. i got sick and tired of coughing up furballs every morning....plus, it's bad enough i get crazy once a month thanks to my crimson "rain", but to have two of us getting crazy every full moon? it was a recipe for disaster.....
sigh, so now i'm on my own again, just me and my mechanical friend....searching the wasteland of engineering for an oasis known as a "real man"...one who is preferably not furrier than me. on a side note, i taught myself a neat party trick...i can bite my own armpit hair with my teeth. it's sexy. trust me.
if anyone wants to set me up on a blind date, i'm open to it....but please, i'm not into the dark-horror-novel types anymore. maybe a nice carebear or a smurf this time. but please, no were-anythings should apply. oh, and no vampires either...although i'm open to ogres. there's just something so SEXY about a man i can smell from 100ft away. meow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait... I'm confused now! Was that LOUD noise in your room you "having fun" with the bf?!? or you, trying to kill the rabbit?!

-the roommate that doesn't sleep in awhile because of that annoying noise...

10:16 AM  
Blogger Camstah said...

i think it was probably her trying to "kill" the rabbit...or maybe just outrunning it. Either way, the Rabbit.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

omg cammy you are so bad!!!

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you entries always so weird?

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home