Monday, October 08, 2007

By the way, I have come to the conclusion that Hagaan-daz ice cream is superior to Ben and Jerry's... I have tried multiple flavors of each and Hagaan-daz has won hands down every time... even the light hagaan-daz flavors are better than the normal B&J's. However, for some reason, I keep on trying the different B&J flavors... hoping... Its probably because of all the kookie names they come up with... i mean, how could you not want to try Vermouthy ice-cream with sweet cream and coffee liquor, with cow (the actual morphological moo-animal shaped) chocolates and chunks of chocolate chocolate chip cookies (no, that was not a typo, there is, in fact supposed to be 2 chocolates...) B&J is the kind of ice cream you wish Cold Stone would serve instead of a (as in just 1, uno, yek, -i^2) sad little scoop of stale brownie bite mushed into some half melted vanilla ice cream... B&J's make the kind of ice cream I would make at home.... going so overboard that I end up with toppings toppings and more toppings, and some ice cream on the side.... I guess they put more junk in the ice cream in order to substitute for the mediocre you-know-what. Anyway, this is my fair and unbiased objective evaluation/analyzation (which I have been told is not a 'real', so must therefore be an 'imagninary', word)... it's not a necessarily well organized thought, but I just thought I would share these thoughts, and thought ice cream is always a cool thing to thought about. Please feel free to continue one this thought since I have done so much 'research' this week. I pint-a-day kinda research. Too bad I don't work so hard on my *other* research. Yikes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home